liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



queen witch






After a long arguement in my head over who was the ultimate witch (boham-cater vs. hutson) Hutson won. She is in my top favourite actresses list and well she pulls of the witch so magically she had to be the winner. And she looks as if she would glide instead of walking so yeah she wins. 


I feel like these witchy posts have been so boring for you, hope you lot don't think that. But I'm torn between doing the themes 1950's pin-up or glamrock. So I'm leaving it to you to decide so please let me know 

5 comments:

  1. thank so much for your comment! follow me if you want!!!
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer: haha thanks! inspirational blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nah I love witchy posts ha! oh and glam rock all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I much prefer the witchy posts - so refreshing:). Wasn't AH just the perfect Morticia? Such elegance and grace. xo

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3