liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



FOR SALE

ITEM 1: SOLD
ITEM 2: SOLD 
ITEM 3: vintage M&S, grunge, velvet shirt. Very fashionable, I have seen similar on Ebay for £40. I personally think this is very different and would really make an outfit, it has a great shimmer on it.Great condition and a very good fit too. Its a size 12 however it will fit from an 8-12.£15 UK P+P £2.50/I do send aboard however P+P will vary. Please comment if interested.
ITEM 4:SOLD
ITEM 5: this amazing necklace is vintage it is costume jewellery, it has a clasp at the back.£8 UK P+P £1.00/ I do send aboard however P+P will vary. Please comment if interested.  
ALL THESE ITEMS CAN BE FOUND OF MY EBAY WHICH IS AT TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG. FOR ANY MORE PICTURES/MEASUREMENTS/DETAILS PLEASE COMMENT ME OR EMAIL ME liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk. SORRY I DON'T ACCEPT REFUNDS. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING,I HAVE LOTS OF OTHER ITEMS SO FEEL FREE TO BROWSE.OLIVIA XOXO      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3