liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



Taxi Driver pt.1


Taxi Driver as you know is one of the greatest films in cinema. like most girls what they admire  is Jodie Foster's clothing, I really like the 70's and I also love anything that's got a urban/street/pop kind of feel to it,as well as controversy. Like Natalie Portman in Leon dresses too.  I therefore have been collecting a lot of editorials that are in the style of Taxi Driver, so this is part one. 
The bra in the second picture is definitely going to be made as soon as my ema comes through,can't wait. 

"All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. I go all over. I take people to the Bronx, Brooklyn, I take 'em to Harlem. I don't care. Don't make no difference to me. It does to some. Some won't even take spooks. Don't make no difference to me." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3