liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



Repeat after me

These bracelets are so easy to make and you can make them look how ever you want, like really personalise them. I got the idea when I was browsing on a blog I follow called Dora's Fur the second picture is of the striking Georgia who had been inspired to make her own bracelet by A.L.K. I am urging everyone to make their own stylised summery bracelet. It only took me like ten minutes to put this together, and it looks so bright and tribal. If you want to see more Georgia then please check her out here.       

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh so glad to see that you like it, I'm so glad I discovered this way of making jewellry too! Thanks for featuring me :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heey thanks so much for the comment xxx huuugely appreciated and god georgia is like a STUNGUN ! xx lovely blog xx

    http://lollyorbell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea!! Love a good DIY!

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3