liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



Bram Stokers Dracula




I have an obsession with Gary Oldham don't ask why because I don't know why. But anyway he played Dracula along side Anthony Hopkins,Wionna Ryder and some other hollywood nobs. Despite the storyline being shit, the make-up being FUCKING SINFUL (constant bald cap line) and the blatant stick on nails,the runner closing doors and of course the battery powered lamps it was actually enjoyable. This is only down to the fucking floaty ass costumes,bad man head dresses (they are seriously too good) and the Counts hair.

2 comments:

  1. love Gary and Keanu in this great adaption! xoxo

    http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same obsession since I'm 14. I've seen it like 20 times or more. Yes more !

    Great pictures !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3