liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



bird of a feather













Among flowers,fur,platforms,tan leather and snake skin (started when I was child with a pair of my mum shoes and then my dad showed me the illegal show cabinet in the airport which isn't there anymore :(:(...who am i kidding i am scared shitless of snakes and prefer to see them skinned).
Anyway feathers are among massive list of obsessions, if you've ever been in my room its littered in feathery things (even my boyfriend...marabou excess trimmings,poor boy). But yes I collect feathery things which is why I have finally come to realize I need to show the world them. Which is why tomorrow I will be showing you a MULGER INSPIRED/ CURELLA DE'VIL STYLE FEATHER CAPE. yes thats right and it gets better as......I'M SELLING IT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3