liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



IM GONNA CUS WHEN I BUST YA ASS AND WHEN I FLICK DA ASH




beaded ying yang rasta coloured c h o k e r- my 1st and a half favourite shop, mac town
top- my mums suprising a very very random find from topshop, still need to attach the centre park ( the last bits of the dart,did wear a safety pin,kept stabbin ma face)
***SAME BEADS ASTHENCK****

cant remember what i was meanna say but im going to donate 
one of my rah digga coats 
i can feel it

been chillen
got sacked...........you r not ready ?
been shopping - oh so oh so    ~breathe~
going istanbul in like 2 days
had random streeting calling  praise from a irish man coming out of a pub yes I MADE A IRISH MAN LEAVE HIS DRINK IN A BAR LESS THAN 24 HOURS FROM ST. PATRICKS DAY YES OHyes
erm been chillin more 
completely forgot what else
oh clothes been sewing and i will show soon enough
got my ring read
I WILL BE HOLDING A MEMORIAL SERVICE FOR MY RING BUT
I CANT BEGIN TO BRING MYSELF TO DO IT
.
my ring broke ---- pre reading, in the words of what feels like should be kanye
my ring smashed out meaning i lost a diamond a ruby a sapphire a emerald please imagine my pauses after each of the stones
it happened in a port hole of bad luck....yes a pub carpark
why oh why do i enter such places. 


Queen of The Damned

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3