liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



a taste for danger


Above is me in Amsterdam, I am aware this outfit doesn't really go but whats a girl gonna do when shes high in Amsterdam?
obvi

1 dress up
2 watch mtv
3 listen to busta and madge

so yeah I've been busy working and all that bollocks. but ive also been getting together new items together to sell as I'm not happy with the current ones.
This includes the top I'm wearing above however I have reworked it (see below) and will be selling things like this hopefully. but it reminds me loads of beautiful stranger by madonna
The skirt im wearing I'm looking for the most perfect grey t-shirty things to go with it.




1 comment:

  1. I'm loving it- kinda hookerish, but that's no bad thing! xxx

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3