liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



black widow








dripback at basebar
shoes-ebay
tights-house of holland i absolutely love them,they were so hard to get i was hopeing for the alphabet ones (which im still on the waiting list for)
skirt-h&m
top-zara
cardigan-was a christmas present for my mum from preserved shop which is an online vintage shop.i got it for £7
ring-was a recent present from my mum's cruise i think it was bought in hong-kong but either way its from mango,its just what ive been looking for!
hat-my dad bought my mum one of these years and years ago from snow and rock but my mum being a gimp lost it and ive never forgiven her,but i suppose in a lucky way because they have become fashionable there now everywhere so she bought me this one from linea-rachams/kendals for christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3