liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



bad seed

I'm off to Edinburgh tomorrow for my final interview dun dun DUUH.So please wish me luck. Standardly had to make a pre-out so come tomorrow when I have half an hour to organize I'm not frantically looking for something to wear. Unfortnetly though my outfit looked much better completely topless,oh why can't I really be a rockstar.The last picture is what I'm really going to wear underneath. Anyway as you can see my outfit is a mixture of the past two themes I've been looking at 80's N.Y.C Drag balls (transexual hookers) and punk. 


hat- £6 charity shop bargain / choker- eBay / feather coat- Zara / patent coat - Topshop boutique/ psychedelic shirt - £3 COW Vintage/ top-dress - £5 COW Vintage/  belt- £3 COW Vintage / Levi D.I.Y shorts- £3/ lace up patent boots - £5 Afflecks Palace.......damn I'm cheap. 

4 comments:

  1. love these shots... this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck!

    www.SHINYUPSIDEDOWNCROSSES.BLOGSPOT.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look rad. that hat is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfits are as always SO inspiring! The hat is rad as well as the complete look! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3