liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



seeing red

Shit photo I know but the background just didn't do the outfit the justice it deserves (story of my god damn life) plus I dont have things like photoshop. So here just a sneak preview and i dont care to admit its a shame you cant see my shoes but I will take this outfit to Amsterdam. Went shopping with my mum and nana today and my mum treated me to the most jimilicious (henedrix) jeans you can imagine and its kinda freaky because I'd drawn some up similar to make and sell which I will do. But they are hot and yes they involve sequins.


shirt dress: charity shop in wales waistcoat: ebay (Armstrongs vintage in Edinburgh) bag: charity shop from my  favourite high street necklace: Wanderland (Manchester) scarf: Monsoon 

4 comments:

  1. I love it- wish I could see the pants too!

    http://confessionsofavintagestoreowner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, love that pic it's cool!! :) and btw, thanks for stopping by on my blog! I'm follwoing you!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore all the red in this !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, there are all kinds of awesome in this photo haha! I'm not even gonna name the things that I love the most individually because that would be a waste of time. Eh, I need to see your outfit when you're in Amsterdam! Just message me or something;)

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3