liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



highballs








Got back from Bournemouth last night, and its absolutely beautiful there. I went to a nice club/bar/restaurant called 60million postcards, don't know if any of you know it? 
I have been mega busy with making things for my portfolio which is a costume in the style of the 1920s so yeah pictures will follow along with new 1920 style kimono's for sale. 
AND I'm doing a millinery course on Sunday so majorly excited about that. Plus on friday like promised I'm taking outfit pictures as well as going to see Black Swan. As I've been saving ballet picture FORever now.  

1 comment:

  1. I thnik thats one of my favoruties ages.Everuthing is So elegant and...i dont know..i love it.
    kisses

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3