liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



Ashish s/s 12

 







I know I know youve seen it all before,but I'm not saying sorry. As you all know I am in LOVE with flowers so this grunge shabby chic scarecrow look wasn't scaring this bird away uh-uh. my favorite piece has to be the Moschino (yeah your not getting away with that) bold brick jacket. My down point has to be the star and moon skirt and jacket because I dyed a dress I made last week to do a similar pattern so pretty pissed that Ashish have now made me look like a looooser. All my time has been taken up with the openning of my stall but as soon as I saw this collection I rushed to my rail and teamed these two vintage pieces together(that is a skort). 

I have an outfit post coming up soon inspired by the Meadham and Kirchoff s/s 12 collection, along with photos of what I've been making. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3