liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



like a virgin



If you don't know about vintage virgin, then lose your virginity for christ sake. This yummy mummy/ Jessica Virgin  has got it on lock down. I personally love her because like me (hope you got the pun^) she has been raised by her nana and mum etc in charity shops meaning you hardly ever wear the same outfit twice/have a fuck load of clothes that end up making you money, although some/most/some/most of my clothes aren't as amazing as hers (WHY I WISH I LIVED IN AMERICA). If any of you are expecting/ have children please raise your children in this way, you get such an admiration and sense of value for clothes but not in a materialistic way. Also her shop is featured on my shopping links list, definitely worth checking out.
Also I would like to say HELLO and THANK YOU to all my new followers,an please do make yourself's known. 

9 comments:

  1. i love her ♥

    http://rheanne-thegirlinnottingham.blogspot.com/
    ^^please follow
    Love, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i died whn i saw this post u are amazing i absolutely love yur blog i followed i think u will like my blog and if so plzz follow thankshttp://highendfashioncomau-alisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your article and love her so much !!!

    Charity shops rule, I try hard to go recycling like this (plus I save money and find crazy stuff !!!!)

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way love your blog ! Following !

    See U !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love her blog too!!


    so good! makes me so envious of her thrifting finds!!!


    http://noirxxxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3