liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



utterly crazy


I'm sure many of you have had the fortune of visiting Dora's Fur, if not then get over there right away. As Georgia has some serious style, which makes me even more ECSTATIC to announce that she is wearing one of my handmade capes!! . I can't actually express how crazy and nice it is. Also while I'm getting all emotional, I've added a flag counter and yes I have become slightly obsessed, I've had viewings from places from Mexico to Taiwan to Romania to the Philippines (the list really goes on)  so a massive HELLO to everyone from around the world I have also made it openly accessible to comment my posts which means if you don't own a blog you can comment. However I don't condone hate mail and you will just get ignored,so seriously don't embarrass yourself by wasting your own previous time. 


If you are interested in owning a cape like Georgia's or a cape in general then click over to original seed shop, if you have any questions about any then please email liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk as some are currently unavaible to buy however they will be soon. Also I am currently making a velvet piece with fringeing (hopefully) so stay locked on.

2 comments:

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3