liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



Faerie eerie Tale






These were taken from zephyrance flickr they are entitled Shelly Duvall's Faerie Tale Thearte. After some research I found out Shelly had her own live action childrens TV programme which she narratorated and produced.Apparently a whole load of big timers acted in it. I've never seen any I don't think, well they were from the 80's. Anyway Shelly opened every episode, so if I have seen any I've definitely changed over as I think shes terrifying!   

4 comments:

  1. I like your blog..I always find inspiration!!!

    kiss Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't handle the biblical chic-ness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those first two-just beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey
    thnx for your comment
    your blog is so cool
    i love it
    http://nanajonesofficial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3