liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



the happy blues

Round glasses are off the need list FUCCCK YEAH.I have been mourning my 2009 'dad thinks there his' glasses since like September 2nd!.I picked them up for a price of £6.99 from Amercian Graffti in Manchester its a costume infused vintage shop, and I have to say its one of my favourites I just like to stand in there smiling by myself pretending I'm downtown in some State.
The scarf is a gorgeous two tone velvet present my mum got in the early noughties from accessorize. The brooch was a charity shop find given to me by my auntie. You can't really see how amazing this top is but its a sheer cape like floaty 30's kinda number but really its 90's ETAM (ha), which I got for £7 from Elite Dress Agency in Altrincham,Manchester. 

9 comments:

  1. AH killer glasses, which btw suit you so well!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are rocking those glasses! good find!
    xx
    https://hotpinkday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such a great glasses:)
    kisses

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your new banner and sunnies and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really dig those round glasses, ive been looking for the perfect ones but no luck yet
    you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! awesome glasses:) and I LOVE YOUR TOP!! Its sexy yet it's classy! love it!
    xoxo,
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  7. suchhhhh great finds!! the glasses look perfect on you. i love that feeling of accomplishment when i get to cross something off my list. : )

    xx
    http://fashionhash.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh awesome shots,
    I love your glasses!

    Cool blog :)

    Vanilah xx

    www.vanilah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3