liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



i dont give a fuck






Don't you hate it when your in that mind block mood, I don't know what's wrong with me. Well actually I think I do, and I know the cure...shopping. When ever I don't buy something I feel as if my inspiration is blocked, like I literally need to go shopping on average 2 times a week. Its not that I'm materalstic I just like hanging out with clothes. I  enjoy their company. Plus my wall of clothes is a huge mix of patterns fabric styles and eras meaning nothing is generic. You literally have to place them together/ there a working progress. Like I will buy something that will go with nothing I own, as I see it as a task to find something to work around it...and if I never do then out with the old in with the new. however it is PAYDAY on friday and I AM going shopping.Also sorry for kind of lagging with the posts like they havent been THAT exciting recently however I promise to sort my act out 

9 comments:

  1. i think your posts lately been awesome, what are you talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG totally get where you are coming from. I felt like that a couple of weeks ago. I find I get this huge overwhelming feeling and a good shop always sorts me out no matter how big or small xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome pictuers, cool blog


    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the strong brows in these photos.

    And I can totally relate to feeling the need to shop in order to feel better about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pictures are amazing :)
    i do love shopping too. and i really nedd it, it makes me fell more comfortable and happy.. the only problem is money.. hate it )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cool photos!
    I like so much, especially the first.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are amazing. and you are funny.... hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you cutie!! Love these photos!

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3