liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



i love orange soda





so yeah englands weather decided to be nice
not so nice i could wear ma bloomers
ended up having to wear white jeans....which didnt end in chaos
taking loads of inspo from brit-pop, hip hop (IN LOVE WITH THE SHAPES THEY CREATE) 70s pimps/flower children and clowns? oh and making my skeleton look dark!?
but obvi the inspo comes after the outfit,fuck knows why.

the hat- is apart of my hip-hop hat collection yes i have 3 so far this one is
known as  'Andre 3000' and it cost me a 
£1 from COW vintage
sunglasses- ebay
top- is one of them vintage baby dolls you constantly see on ebay vintage shops however i got mine from
a charity shop so it made it okay to dye it orange!!!! the colour is juicy outta its mind
shoes- phussy 
ring- customized by myself but was from topshop 

3 comments:

  1. I love your style and how if follows no one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top - wish to have one in my wardrobe. Great blog full of colours. I will follow you

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3