liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



WOO HOO






so all of you who dont know about the
creamy delightness of alex james
then wtf

coat- phussy ... check how its blurry WOOHOO
top- is a 90s Blur band top i got from fickle vintage for like £3!!!!!
skirt- cut up shit from charity shop
boots- I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO FIT IN TO THESE SINCE I WAS BORN.
they were my mums from when i was lil pretty sure they were from french dressing (THE REAL SHOPPIN EXPERIENCE) i remember them ever so dearly cos she was constantly stretching them yep it took a lotta get there
but it took me even longer as she ended up giving them to 365 stradbroke grove thee ult. house of clothing horror 
(i will 4ever love u tho) 

below is a pair of 90s platforms that i am going to be selling they are a uk size 6 so if you interested then please add my page on facebook (here) or email me at liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



3 comments:

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3