Well yes I do write all of my own stuff! And I know what you mean about chart music. My friend and I were talking about it today, and how all of our classics are going to suck compared to every other generations. Your blog is beautiful :)and I go through your shop page, and ever though I can't buy online you have some awesome stuff!
She's beautiful.
ReplyDeletehttp://fascinationforfashion-akm.blogspot.com/
i love the last image
ReplyDeleteFantastic blogpost. I always enjoy that feeling I get when I see a refreshingly different post.
ReplyDeletewww.purelovefashionn.blogspot.com x
gorgeous photos!! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/
you post the best editorials :)
ReplyDeleteWell yes I do write all of my own stuff! And I know what you mean about chart music. My friend and I were talking about it today, and how all of our classics are going to suck compared to every other generations.
ReplyDeleteYour blog is beautiful :)and I go through your shop page, and ever though I can't buy online you have some awesome stuff!
its really striking having the geisha white face, what a great idea.x
ReplyDeletelovely pics!
ReplyDeletei've always loved the oriental culture
those photos are from saga?
xx
follow me=)
I would never get to see these gorgeous mag pics if it wasn't for you!!
ReplyDeleteStunning pictures! Just what I needed to see in bleak Manchester.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
xXx