liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



are you trying to seduce me mrs robinson?

As a child Hook had repeated viewings at my house, mainly due to the crazy idea that I thought I was Peter Pan. As you know Dustin Hoffman plays captain Hook which he does wonderfully and he really takes on the persona in a true pantomime fashion. Strawdogs is the second film I have watched which starred Dustin, and I hated it. So my views on Dustin were highly contradicting until I watched The Graduate. The Graduate has a kind of unfulfilled story line you kinda feel as though you want something more from it anyway I do believe if it wasn't for Dustin's performance I would have fallen asleep, he was so funny and quirky that I completely fell in love with him.does anyone have any Hoffman must see suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3