liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



happy birthday america


When suggesting to my boyfriend that we should celebrate the 4th of july, I got a barrage of abuse. As apparently its not good that America was made independent from Britain. I completely disagree with this (shit) point, and think its fucking-fantastic that America won their independence, because if they didn't we wouldn't have the American culture...imagine life without fast food fuck.HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY TO YOU ALL. let me know what you all get up too.
p.s i'm so wearing white jeans.

2 comments:

  1. Erm we have fast food here too and I love it, especially my fish n chips ;)

    HAPPY 4TH JULY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos!!

    HAPPY 4TH OF JULY! :)

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3