liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



land girl



Tada,finally a outfit post like  I promised!.This outfit is pretty much purely high street (very unlike me),anyway I got inspiration from Kate Slyvester's S/S 10 range. It really reminds of land girls like the whole working in a field thing,I know a head scarf probably would have looked good BUT the shoes that would have gone much better with this outfit have broken :( sooo therefore the head scarf looked too busy. I'm standing in my Nanas garden, one of my favourite places in the world (shes moving though waa),I love the picture with the love heart aura my mum is convinced its my grandad as it's his shed I'm stood next to, but I think its something to do with openning the back of the camera.
Today I had an interview,so keep your fingers crossed for me! and keep the other hand crossed as my second driving test is VERY soon. Went to see 'death at a funeral' today,pretty funny film and also I've bought some sick stuff to sell so keep stalking.And I've recently joined lookbook so add me,hype me whatever it is you do.
chain: key chain from a Pauls Boutique skirt. dress:hand made shirt dress urbanoutfitters belt: goodwill trousers: H&M shoes: topshop

8 comments:

  1. I love your trousers!


    Thanks for visiting my blog! You asked how I got into lookbook, you have to be invited. Would you like an invite?
    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just came across your site & i love it ! its so cute - love the pics! DEF following you ♡
    id love for you to check out my blog. I constantly host giveaways and interact with my readers.
    My next giveaway will be hosted in a week or so!

    xo elena

    www.fashionisinspiration.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big talent!!! amazing pictures!!! I Love it, all!!!! HAVE GREAT SUMMER

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i see, this is awesome
    reminds me of some catalog from urban outfitters
    you look fantastic here love the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw you look amazing,
    i love the corset top thing which was a dress? tell me more!

    very much missing the blog at the moment! but i'm not feeling that inspired! summer does this to me. i did indeed write the last sentence, in that other post..
    i didn't want on the road to end ever. quite possibly one of the greatest literary works ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really love the photography here what camera did u use??

    Shuura

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the light coming through the sides its looks fab!!!

    Shukura

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3