liv_davies@hotmail.co.uk



FOX TAIL FOR SALE



As your aware,fox tails are a key accessory at the moment. Therefore I am currently selling one with a gold clip attached to it. Perfect for clipping onto a bag or belt.It is very similar to the first picture.if you would like photos/measurements or any other details about it please comment me.I only accept paypal. Post Package in the UK is £2.00 other countries may vary.Price: £12


p.s how beautiful is Olivia Lopez (girl in the first picture) I found her lookbook and blog yesterday. I KNOW how late on things am I, I will do a post on her later as it is deserved.she makes me so embarrassed about my american flag photo.

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing. That first photo is definitely inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that first picture! can't wait to see your post on her..

    ReplyDelete

on all the blogs in all the sphere you had to click on mine-thanks <3